Blogging Rules

When being an active contributor on the 3/4 Learning Community blog, it is important to remember a few important safety and happy community rules. These are as follows:

1. When posting a comment, make sure your comment is a GOOD COMMENT.
2. Comments must include your true first name (no nicknames), but not your surname.
3. Comment must not include information such as your date of birth, address, phone number or email address.
4. Comments must be polite, constructive and courteous.
5. Comments will be filtered and monitored and any silly, rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted and users may be blocked from the blog.
6. All St Therese students and family members must follow rules and guidelines outlined in the St Therese School Internet User Agreements. A breach of these rules and guidelines will result in appropriate consequences as outlined in the agreements and/or decided by leadership staff at St Therese School at the time.

Let’s make sure our 3/4 Learning Community blog is a happy, safe, exciting and wonderful learning space to communicate and collaborate with others!

9 thoughts on “Blogging Rules

1. Sometimes the comments field facility misused by some people for SPAM, without realizing it will reflect badly on the blog itself.
    Thanks for the enlightenment and greetings

Bekerja

2. I think your article is very useful, it might be in more detail further suggest the method clearer method, can be of several categories that you created or any of several methods that should be done in the process of it, thank you very much

Lowongan Kerja Terbaru

3. hi my name is Giselle and i love 3/4 but 1st i thought it would be hard but it was actally easy
    BYE!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Hi 3/4 I’m enjoying the year so far.

I love writing sizzeling starts,

I do like the homework this year,

the books in the libary are great and the Dork Diaries are my fav.